Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goggle has cool style. The lense is a good all around lense but not perfect for anything. Comfortable and fits awesome with no helmet. The sides of the frame and lens are bent in for full 180 vision. Especially good when your landing those spins. They do fog a bit when hiking or sweating a lot. Overall a cool goggle if you can get a deal on these. This goggle did not fit with my Giro seam helmet or I'd keep them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
by any chance did you watch Art of Flight by mr. T Rice? He was sporting a pair of goggles that had angel wings on the straps and they were so slick! Any idea who makes them?!?!

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
by any chance did you watch Art of Flight by mr. T Rice? He was sporting a pair of goggles that had angel wings on the straps and they were so slick! Any idea who makes them?!?!
T-rice definitely tries to have an original style. It would probably have to be quicksilver cause his goggle sponsorship is with them. He just gets to wear them way before theyre released

·
Registered
328 Posts
I just got these goggles too and used them at Whiteface this past weekend. They do have a cool style and an awesome field of vision. They did fog a little at one point when I wore one of my facemasks (but many goggles do fog up when wearing a facemask). The lens is ok -agreed that it's a good overall lens but not perfect for anything. Another downside is that there are no replacement lenses :/ Size wise they did fit with my RED Theory helmet, but not as good as my Anons or Smiths do.

Overall I like them because of the great field of vision and cool look

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone have any recent reviews or experience with these goggles? I want either the VZ fishbowls or these hubbles for the peripherals. I'm mostly concerned about fogging. There seems to be mixed reviews about them... I don't wear a mask and I'm up in Alberta where it can get pretty cold at times.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I bought a pair but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I'm heading to Louise for 3 days next weekend if you don't have any decent answers by then I'll check back in here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
does quick silver hubble series have the widest field of view (FOV) comparing to other brands?

Can someone recommend some good goggle w/ wide FOV?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Between my Hubble and EG2's there is an extremely marginal difference just ever so slightly in favor of the Hubbles. Nothing you'd notice on the hill

·
Registered
328 Posts
Between my Hubble and EG2's there is an extremely marginal difference just ever so slightly in favor of the Hubbles. Nothing you'd notice on the hill
I somewhat agree with you, although the EG2's are bigger and bulkier than the Hubbles which aren't as (for lack of a better word) cumbersome. I have both and I do notice a difference on the hill.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I have the Hubble and the EG2. Major con with the Hubble is different models have the different lens, so if you want a specific lens or style, your stuck with the resulting lens/color combo. EG2 are great but there is a noticeable difference in goggle quality that favors the quiksilvers

·
Registered
6 Posts
How do these goggles fit with a helmet? Could anyone please upload a picture with the goggles + helmet on ? I'm really curious how it looks .. I want to buy these but I have to be sure that they look good with a helmet on..

Thanks !!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
They fit perfectly with helmets. Much much better than my EG2's, they are the most comfortable goggle I've used.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any other pictures guys?

I still don't know which one t o buy actually :) I wonder how the black goggle looks with a black helmet actually..

Does someone have this combination? Dark Hubble goggles & dark helmet?

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Bjorn

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Haha, I'm an idiot. They matched the helmet so well I figured you painted them both. They look a lot different in your pic colorwise compared to Quiksilver's pic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks dude! Indeed they look awesome with your helmet .. great match.

I have a black Red Hi-Fi helmet and I really wonder how they look like. The reason why I'm so obsessed about this is because I found a site where you can buy the Quiksilver Hubble goggles for 65€ (-50%). And if they don't fit/look nice, I have to pay 15€ to send them back.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts