Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a recommendation for a board bag? I want something that will fit a board with bindings on it and my boots. If it has room for even more gear that's even better. Thanks for the help.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,522 Posts
Dakine Snowboard : Low Roller

Dakine has very durable bags with good price / performance. Board with bindings, and helmet/pants/jacket fit into the main bag easily and the boots are stored in extra exterior boot bags: smelly boots are separated from the other clothes ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dakine Snowboard : Low Roller

Dakine has very durable bags with good price / performance. Board with bindings, and helmet/pants/jacket fit into the main bag easily and the boots are stored in extra exterior boot bags: smelly boots are separated from the other clothes ;)
I second this recommendation. I got 2 for my wife and I before we went to SLC last year. It made the travel pretty easy. You can fit plenty in there. Just be sure to stay below the 50 lb max so you don't pay extra.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That dakine looks really nice. It's pricey but far cheaper than my boots alone cost. Main purpose will be protecting and holding boots bindings board in the back of my pickup or the SUV so they aren't knocking around and everything is in one spot. It looks pretty cool too, I guess that's a plus too!:thumbsup:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,522 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It may get a little dusty, but the pickup is black too, so it'll match it. :laugh:

I have a bedcover for trips that keeps everything out of the elements.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,522 Posts
Oh, black cars... uhm... next one will be beige :giggle:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like black when it's clean (aka first 10 minutes after it's watched). Speaking of which mine needs a wash bad. :thumbsdown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts