Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

201 - 220 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Those Sims look weird, what’s up with the bases on the 2018? Luckily those sales were not in my size or I might be suffering buyers remorse! Can’t think of a better charger/carver for $225 though!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah, $225 is a screaming deal for a Tom Sims Pro. They would have got me with that last year, but that role in my quiver is happily filled.

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,378 Posts
Paging @neni, time for a backup! Shipping to Europe is probably a deal breaker I suppose?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Had both, Mav and LW sent by mail from CO as they were not available over here. But as they're built very sturdy, they'll last another year or two :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Burton have extended their performer programme (50% off all Burton, Anon and Analog goods online, usually for industry people and instructors) to healthcare professionals for a few months. So I got access, but sadly basically have everything I need already.

I've got a Warpig and a Korua Tranny Finder with some Cartels that I was planning on just switching between them. Only question is whether I should get some Malavitas for the Warpig and keep the Cartels on the TF. Probably overkill, but 50% is a crazy deal on some of this stuff.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been proud of myself for not splurging on anything for myself so far. That streak continues but I just had to get my girl a Never Summer she had been wanting for a while.

It feels... different... good, I think... to be generous to someone else for a change. :unsure:
What you get? I grabbed the wife a dinosaurs in space 141 shade. Also been wanting to get her a NS for ever. Hard to pass up at the price.

Now to nut up and buy my bataleon...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Burton have extended their performer programme (50% off all Burton, Anon and Analog goods online, usually for industry people and instructors) to healthcare professionals for a few months. So I got access, but sadly basically have everything I need already.

I've got a Warpig and a Korua Tranny Finder with some Cartels that I was planning on just switching between them. Only question is whether I should get some Malavitas for the Warpig and keep the Cartels on the TF. Probably overkill, but 50% is a crazy deal on some of this stuff.
Yeah, I have that too... It's making me debate buying cartels and vitas in order to sell the 2ish sets of unions I'd bought at a local shop before everything shut down. I have a few non-est boards in the rotation now and was hoping to pick some reflex stuff up for them.

Had bought strata's for the iguchi pro camber but... having second thoughts and thinking about going malavita now.

201 - 220 of 274 Posts