Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

361 - 380 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Bumping this because I saw 32 has a bunch of stuff for sale now.

They have TM3's in my size for 225. I paid 270 after wheeling and dealing and getting a price match after purchase from EVO. It's been like 8 months now so I think I'm out of the window for the month pricematch haha. Hopefully someone finds something useful there.

I've been super tempted by the mullair boots because I think the heel hold and grip from the michelin is totally going to be next level. But I think i'm in a position finally where I can afford to support or not support people with my money instead of constantly hunting for deals and he's one of the guys I won't be supporting. Looking forward to 32 updating their boots and putting that tech in some other boots over the next bit. Till then, I'm going to be giving my TM3's some well earned love. Just need to figure out how to get the toe box right. I had some gnarly toe bang early inthe break in and it's still leading to some unpleasant effects!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
I sold a few sets of bindings I bought over the off season. Sitting on a set of est malas and reflex cartels. Debating selling the cartels.

What are people's thoughts on the reflex malas vs say reflex cartel x?

I'm not opposed to selling the cartels and just picking up a set of reflex malas and running them on all my boards. Have a couple of boards I'm thinking of selling as well so let's see how that goes as I list things.

I get a discount on some burton stuff so might end up seeing what else I can get, but I'm pretty good on great right now. Just got a gore tex burton jacket and have a set of bibs and a set of pants. Should be pretty good to go for whatever season I have coming.

On the chopping block now is a Rome buckshot, a beat signal disruptor I picked up locally, and maybe my signal omni.

I got the iguchi pro camber and feel like that will have a lot of overlap with the omni. Omni is a very fun board though and may not have a great resale value with an edge ding from following over when it was brand new with the previous owner before I traded him for it. Neither of us noticed it and a shop looked at it and basically said it was a non issue. They clamped it down which made the board look worse but the edge looks better!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Rossignol alert. Just picked up a Jibsaw HD for $215, about 60% off. There are other models as well. I used the coupon code below for an additional 10%. Happy hunting.

www.snowboards.com

Coupon code BOKRAKND8138

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Rossignol alert. Just picked up a Jibsaw HD for $215, about 60% off. There are other models as well. I used the coupon code below for an additional 10%. Happy hunting.

www.snowboards.com

Coupon code BOKRAKND8138
Be careful with that. I actually got burned by snowboards.com earlier their year when I “bought” a Rossignol sushi at a too good to be true price. Weeks went by and the board didn’t show up and customer service kept saying the order would be picked and shipped as soon as it was unpacked. Eventually someone who knew what was going on said that there wasn’t actually a board available for me. They were totally willing to just let it roll and keep my money had I not been so persistent about getting an answer.

·
Registered
580 Posts

www.snowboards.com

Coupon code BOKRAKND8138
And yes, it will be my big c
Be careful with that. I actually got burned by snowboards.com earlier their year when I “bought” a Rossignol sushi at a too good to be true price. Weeks went by and the board didn’t show up and customer service kept saying the order would be picked and shipped as soon as it was unpacked. Eventually someone who knew what was going on said that there wasn’t actually a board available for me. They were totally willing to just let it roll and keep my money had I not been so persistent about getting an answer.
Think I was chasing the same fish, it was about $180. Saw it in the morning and a few hours later is was gone.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
Hopefully some day they make wides. Not holding my breath though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I felt like the toebox was pretty generous. I have to send mine back because my feet were moving around too much up front. They feel like they're as close to wide as can be without being 'wide'. Atleast in a size 8.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I felt like the toebox was pretty generous. I have to send mine back because my feet were moving around too much up front. They feel like they're as close to wide as can be without being 'wide'. Atleast in a size 8.
I had a different model, Aura I think? They were too narrow though.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
I had a different model, Aura I think? They were too narrow though.

It's worth a shot if they have your size. Return shipping is like 6.50 so....

Mine are going back sadly. Build seems totally solid, but I have too much room and my foot has some room to slide side to side. Heel hold for me isn't super, but okay, but i have that problem a lot due to skinny ankles/calves.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
It's worth a shot if they have your size. Return shipping is like 6.50 so....

Mine are going back sadly. Build seems totally solid, but I have too much room and my foot has some room to slide side to side. Heel hold for me isn't super, but okay, but i have that problem a lot due to skinny ankles/calves.
I couldn't find them on there.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Those vans verse are legit btw, can probably expect easily 100+ days on them, I have over 50 on mine and the fit is still excellent

361 - 380 of 415 Posts