Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

381 - 400 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Those vans verse are legit btw, can probably expect easily 100+ days on them, I have over 50 on mine and the fit is still excellent
The build and quality looks excellent and they feel plenty damn stiff. And that's without the inserts!

Bummed they didn't work for me 😔.

Oh well. The search continues ish. I bought the ride lassos which have the best off the shelf fit for anything I've tried so I'm hopeful!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The build and quality looks excellent and they feel plenty damn stiff. And that's without the inserts!

Bummed they didn't work for me .

Oh well. The search continues ish. I bought the ride lassos which have the best off the shelf fit for anything I've tried so I'm hopeful!
Figured they were probably out of my size. I just got some Nitro Venture that I'm optimistic might be the end of my search, so I definitely don't need another pair of boots anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great deal. I tried those Vans North Face Verses, and for me they felt narrower than Malamutes -- and maybe a smidge stiffer than my used Malamutes.

They have Rome Blurs on there for 299 USD. Not super cheap, but a solid good deal for a rippin' board.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Used 157 Salomon super 8 fs on ebay sub 200. Could prolly offer a bit less. Not my auction.

·
Registered
115 Posts
2021 Salomon Super 8

Is this a quiver of one or 2 board? I'm trying to go from 5 boards to 2, and the Super 8 has me interested based upon past years Internet fandom. Not as cheap as what Corbetts/Asogear had it for last year's model, but the lowest price this unusal 20/21 Winter.

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
2021 Salomon Super 8

Is this a quiver of one or 2 board? I'm trying to go from 5 boards to 2, and the Super 8 has me interested based upon past years Internet fandom. Not as cheap as what Corbetts/Asogear had it for last year's model, but the lowest price this unusal 20/21 Winter.
I'm a big fan of it, what else are your pairing it with? It's a great daily driver for someone that doesn't lap the park often, or need a gnarly stiff board. Very capable all over the mountain, could definitely be a one or two board quiver for most riders.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Moosejaw has some pretty steap discounts right now. Most of the boots they have left are 40% off. Some steap discounts on the limited amount of boards they have left. K2 Cool Beans going for $293, Rossi Sushi's going for $324. Most of the boards they have left are 25%-30% off.

·
884 Posts
Yeah if someone has a 90% discount code for Volcom I'd appreciate if you could share it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Soul snowboards are pretty cheap right now (mid 300's).

So if you want you can get some interesting boards from them... Pitch Wing is actually supposed to be a decent board.

Or... you can get the pocket rocket unanimously reviewed as one of the worst boards ever made. Even the theGood Ride guys kinda trashed it.

381 - 400 of 415 Posts