Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dudes & dudettes, it seems this haven't been posted so here we go:

Transworld Snowboarding has released their 2014 Gear Guide, containing this year's Good Wood Award winners. If anyone's read it, what do you think?

If you don't have the info on which boards that won I can post it, but I don't have the time right now.

Discuss.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
fail

don't care.

the link you provided is to a preview and contains no actual results. A couple of clicks also did not yield any info.

still don't care.

lack of failure would result in equal amounts of caring.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Wood the battle for advertising dollars!
I had a feeling you would say something like that. :) Well, at least you guys agree about the Rome Mod Rocker...

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is year 3 of the mod rocker right? I haven't ridden it, but to me it seems as though it has been the same board in all 3 years (from looking at the specs). If that is the case, why is it that it now suddenly gets a good wood award?

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
This is year 3 of the mod rocker right? I haven't ridden it, but to me it seems as though it has been the same board in all 3 years (from looking at the specs). If that is the case, why is it that it now suddenly gets a good wood award?
Rome put up the money and chose it for an award. Nothing against Rome and it actually is a sick board, but that's just how Goodwood picks work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts