Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snowolf has decided it is time for him to move on from this site. He is no longer an admin, but hopefully will decide to participate on the forum from time to time when he has a chance. You will be missed man.

Donutz has accepted my offer to be promoted to Admin status. He has been a reliable moderator on this site for years and this is his reward. You have stepped in it now my friend!

Farewell wolfie and a well deserved congrats to Donutz!

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets not go down that road. This is a positive thread. Whatever has gone on before is now in the past.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
Donutz,.. You have my Deepest sympathies!!
Perhaps a valium rx will make things easier! Lol!

(...seriously, Congrats! AND condoelences!)
;)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Thanks for stepping up Donutz, and I think I speak for a lot of the newer members when I say the Snowolf's level of assistance in helping out new riders will be missed.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for stepping up Donutz, and I think I speak for a lot of the newer members when I say the Snowolf's level of assistance in helping out new riders will be missed.
You do. I'm glad he put so much effort in though. He left a lasting mark on this community. He will be missed greatly.

·
-Weekend Warrior-
3,524 Posts
You do. I'm glad he put so much effort in though. He left a lasting mark on this community. He will be missed greatly.
I dunno.

Look, I really respect snowolf and his knowledge and all that he did for this site. Leo and I have talked about how gorram amazing it would be to ride with him some day. I also feel like he took a lot of undeserved grief over the NS Design Team.

That said, I really hate the way he purged all of his knowledge from the site. He didn't leave a lasting mark, he actually went out of his way to erase his mark here and that bums me out.

I get the emotions I'm sure he felt. I just wish he didn't delete everything.

I wish him the best though and I do hope he comes back when he's ready.

On the flip side, congrats to Donutz! Who you sleeping with around here to be moving on up like this?

·
Super Moderator
6,325 Posts
On the flip side, congrats to Donutz! Who you sleeping with around here to be moving on up like this?
Consensus so far seems to be that I should have slept around to avoid the honour. :D

Now where's that "reformat" button....

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
This does not come to a surprise to me.

Scott was beginning to show signs of burning out. I believe he did the responsible thing in stepping down.

I wish him well with whatever new (ad)ventures come his way.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Congrats to Donutz! Having boarded with the guy for a few days, he does seem like the level headed kinda admin we need around here... Good show! :thumbsup:

Now... DOES THIS MEAN THERE'S AN OPENING AT MODERATOR POSITION?!? :D:D:D

Naw, then I'd have to slow down on my yoga pant posting. Actually snowklingers been taking the reins lately I've noticed. And we already have Boarderholic as our resident Alberta rep (and fellow beer lover!)

Anyway, change isn't always a bad thing. I said it in the other thread, but I hope wolfie has fun doing whatever he does from this point forward. He's a very passionate guy so I'm sure he will! Any word on his BC courses he was starting to get involved in conducting?

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
True bummer, he will be missed for sure. It sucks he decided to wipe out his post history though, kind of unfair for the community. Oh well, I guess you take your toys with you when you leave the playground.

Congrats Donutz...I think lol....hope they doubled your beer rations :D

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Consensus so far seems to be that I should have slept around to avoid the honour. :D

Now where's that "reformat" button....
So... Ah... When do you start gettin' the Never Summer boards? lol

I think you should pick something a little to big for you, so you can sell it to me:D

TT

·
Registered
231 Posts
Only a newbie but he has helped me with a few things already, shall be missed.

Sad all his posts went to, is that standard procedure when retiring? What is the inside joke with the NS boards?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Only a newbie but he has helped me with a few things already, shall be missed.

Sad all his posts went to, is that standard procedure when retiring? What is the inside joke with the NS boards?
My guess is somebody has severely pissed him off. Too bad, loved his posts.

·
Registered
756 Posts
My guess is somebody has severely pissed him off. Too bad, loved his posts.
It's a shame he deleted all his posts honestly. I loved reading his rants about Portland and whatnot. A lot of great advice for beginners disappeared. Sucks.

I wish him luck on his future endeavors and I'm glad Donutz is taking the reigns!

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
He didnt maliciously delete his posts. When you diable your ID on any forum, everything you did there disappears.

If re reactivated his username today, they would all come back.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.