Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Seriously?
From where did this come?
Please advise what all the cool, high brow kids should be watching, and which websites they should be visiting.:dry:
The ends of my fingers to a keyboard on a computer connected to the Internet.

I would advise you, but it would be above your level of comprehension.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Forgot how much of a snowboard mecca Long Island is. Jaegerbomb!
LOL Jaegerbomb, herp a derp. Does it have to be a mecca? I have this amazing thing called a car, and I drive to places. Some of those places have mountains a good portion of my winter. Was just curious if I would get a reaction out of you anyway. Mission accomplished.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,442 Posts
LOL Jaegerbomb, herp a derp. Does it have to be a mecca? I have this amazing thing called a car, and I drive to places. Some of those places have mountains a good portion of my winter. Was just curious if I would get a reaction out of you anyway. Mission accomplished.
:blink: What do they have the rest of the year? :dunno:

>:)

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Whatever you have to tell yourself while stuck in the burbs and spending more time in a car than on the slopes.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It's a real tragedy. Hot girls in the summer everywhere, and 40-50 days riding in the winter. How do I live with myself?
Don't waste your time replying. That's not the real BurtonAvenger. That is an impostor using his account. The REAL BurtonAvenger left us last year and swore never to return again. Not sure who this other BA is.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
You guys got BA all wrong.........he's got this angry persona that he has to kindle.......when in real life......he's like a giant fuck doll. Plastic......fun to play with.......completely harmless........and always full of hot air..........

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I don't know why people continue to bring up The Good Ride. It's been well established that their reviews are virtually worthless. You won't find anything in their reviews that you can't find in the manufacturer's description and spec sheet.

101 - 120 of 140 Posts