Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I finally finished my first video (GoPro 3 Black Edition) I already posted 1st part of it, however this is my full version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzaPvjhbPkQ

As I noticed + suggestions from others, twixtor may not be the best option for editing snow..video.

I am just a beginner on the snowboard, but way of editing may impress your friends anyway.

Looking forward to hear your opinions (positive & negative) all are welcome..

·
Registered
366 Posts
Editing is good. I particularly liked the pow shots from the board's POV.

But please, shoot in fucking 16:9! We're in 2013 here...

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
I skipped some, but the flowing angle changes on the pole and the goofy guy staring at the camera while moving the camera around the car was pretty hilarious.

I liked the use of different cameras/different angles.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Hi guys,

I finally finished my first video (GoPro 3 Black Edition) I already posted 1st part of it, however this is my full version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzaPvjhbPkQ

As I noticed + suggestions from others, twixtor may not be the best option for editing snow..video.

I am just a beginner on the snowboard, but way of editing may impress your friends anyway.

Looking forward to hear your opinions (positive & negative) all are welcome..
The powder shots are great. Did you mount the GoPro to your board? If so, how did you do it? Suction cup?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Editing is good. I particularly liked the pow shots from the board's POV.

But please, shoot in fucking 16:9! We're in 2013 here...
You're right, I used 960p because of 100fps as I thought that should be good for some slowmo parts ( shit happens ) I learned from it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol. I thought it was ok. Looks like you had fun.
I would not use that song normally, however I wanted to sync some video parts with the music - and for this that song is great.
I also wanted to prove that throwing music on background without any sync is crap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts