Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Deffinitely some smokin' deals to be had. Almost pulled the trigger on a split, but went with signal park flat and flux rk30's. Nice score on the ds, it's a great board.

edit: the coupon code is 7NK-1-Y5FES and it's good through Friday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Deffinitely some smokin' deals to be had. Almost pulled the trigger on a split, but went with signal park flat and flux rk30's. Nice score on the ds, it's a great board.

Awesome thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Apparently, they are not honoring all brands...for example, they won't accept Mervin boards now.
Yeah, but there's still some pretty good deals.
It seems to work on Arbor gear. $250 for a new coda isn't bad :)

The coupon only seems to work with winter stuff though, didn't work for longboards for example. Oh well, still a great find :)

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Placed my order a couple days ago...for some new Rome 390 Bosses! They arrive tomorrow, just in time for some weekend shredding :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
"Discount is not as good as current sale price"

Bulls---! Anyway, I only managed to get a pair of Nitro boots discounted in my cart. I really want some sick boards for 50% off.

·
Registered
30 Posts
"Discount is not as good as current sale price"

Bulls---! Anyway, I only managed to get a pair of Nitro boots discounted in my cart. I really want some sick boards for 50% off.
That's a glitch/error. You have to call them and get them to manually put the order in for you. Same thing happened to me.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The coupon is faulty. If you do it online, its not accepted. You gotta call. I placed an order a few hours ago.
Yeah, but there's still some pretty good deals.
It seems to work on Arbor gear. $250 for a new coda isn't bad :)

The coupon only seems to work with winter stuff though, didn't work for longboards for example. Oh well, still a great find :)
I just used Live Chat. Supposedly my rep said there's been problems applying the code all day to Lib's.

He told me to place the order first, and then let him know the order number so he could retro-adjust the price.

I also told him I was in Canada and he said the code was applicable.

Edit: And yes, there's probably no way I'm going to get any Burton stuff since they won't ship 'em to Canada.

·
Registered
76 Posts

here you go

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just placed an order. I'm from Canada.

I bought some gloves, a board bag, and a Lib Dark Series 155.

I had to Live Chat with a rep; he told me that the code has had problems all day. I told him I wanted a Lib Dark Series and was wondering if the 50% off code would work. He said yes. He told me to place the order first (which I did), and then he'd retro-adjust the pricing to reflect the 50% off, as well as adjust my shipping rate since the total product amount determines the shipping cost.

In the end, I got a Lib Dark Series 2012 for $333.

I had to pay $159.08 for shipping to Canada (UPS Ground Tariffs Included), but that's what I had to do if I wanted any of this stuff.
Even with shipping included, the total was $592.04 for the gloves, bag, and board. And the board alone costs $666 retail.

Pretty funny I guess.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts