Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AND THEY ARE FUCKING AMAZING. They feel like pillows compared to other boots, look friggin choice, and I got them for a good amount less than retail.
inb4 CSB, just stoked I got something nice.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

shirtless I know :p I didn't get them heat molded but I'm wearing them all day today so it should be good. The asshole at buckmans told me repeatedly they couldn't get heatmolded and I looked at the tag after I left and it said heat moldable :mad:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Nice colorway!

Really - they told you that at Buckman's? When I was looking for boots there & tried the Baxa they were sure to say they were heat-moldable.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice colorway!

Really - they told you that at Buckman's? When I was looking for boots there & tried the Baxa they were sure to say they were heat-moldable.
The guy who originally helped me out was an asshole :thumbsdown: I met a kid there though who was really cool and helped me out a lot and sized my foot and told me about the boot. I ran back in after buying them and the asshole was like "liek neoooooo tey arnt da heet moldables dood" and I was all like "liek otes kayyy dood."
Those are sick i like those. How much were they if you dont mind me asking?
They retail for 250 but there was a 30 percent off sale in store. Online they have them for 200 bucks. 175 plus tax is what I paid. Men's Snowboard Boots, Nike Zoom Force 1 Snowboard Boot - Men's Buckmans Ski Shop and Snowboard Shop - Men's, Women's, Burton, Spyder, Marmot, Kjus, K2, Salomon, Ride

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have thirtytwo prions ATM, or at least that's what I started with and have been using, but I also tried thirtytwo lashed and k2 ti's, plus several other highend and midrange boots. I have EXTREMELY wide feet and I feel like these fit perfect. the lashed and ti's gave shitty pressure points along the ankle and top of foot for me. I wear a 10-11 in shoes, my foot is a 9-9 1/2, and I wear a 9. The foot that is 9 1/2 was a little snug but after wearing them for a day around the house, that pressure went away.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I got Kaiju's too, and feel like they are slightly too thin up front. I have a wide fore foot, and skinny ankles. Maybe I should try the ZF1s I hear they are a little wider. But I'm going to wear my shoes around the house some more to see if they soften up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah walk around the house a lot. I walked around and cleaned my room for about 1 1/2 hours and wore them for like 8 hours on top of that. They feel awesome now. They took about 4 or 5 hours to start fitting better.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I got Kaiju's too, and feel like they are slightly too thin up front. I have a wide fore foot, and skinny ankles. Maybe I should try the ZF1s I hear they are a little wider. But I'm going to wear my shoes around the house some more to see if they soften up.
Break them in a bit and get different insoles. I wore them with the stock insoles for two days and my toes were pretty sore at the end of the day. I put in the Remind insoles i had in my old boots and now i have zero pain or discomfort.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I will never buy ANY Nike snowboard or skateboard product. They refused to support our sports until they grow to a huge level. They only started supporting our sport once they could make millions off of them. They wouldnt help skateboarders or snowboarders in the beginning so I refuse to support them.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will never buy ANY Nike snowboard or skateboard product. They refused to support our sports until they grow to a huge level. They only started supporting our sport once they could make millions off of them. They wouldnt help skateboarders or snowboarders in the beginning so I refuse to support them.
Cool story bro.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Wait, nike is making money out of snowboarding?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts