Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased a Ohio Pass off of Epic and I don鈥檛 know if I need a ticket lift and if so how much are they? Like Dam I鈥檓 boutta go broke here 馃槀 馃槶 even though I didn鈥檛 pay for it.. anyway anyone have any ideas, and if so are any of y鈥檃ll in Ohio? I need snowboard buddies 馃弬!

Premium Member
So I purchased a Ohio Pass off of Epic and I don鈥檛 know if I need a ticket lift and if so how much are they? Like Dam I鈥檓 boutta go broke here 馃槀 馃槶 even though I didn鈥檛 pay for it.. anyway anyone have any ideas, and if so are any of y鈥檃ll in Ohio? I need snowboard buddies 馃弬!
A little confusing. You bought an Ohio Pass? Did you buy a "Epic Day Pass?" Your pass is your lift ticket for any resort that is covered by your pass. Just depends on which pass you bought. For example, Epic Day Pass allows you to choose 1-7 days on select mountains. Essentially buying a lift ticket.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little confusing. You bought an Ohio Pass? Did you buy a "Epic Day Pass?" Your pass is your lift ticket for any resort that is covered by your pass. Just depends on which pass you bought. For example, Epic Day Pass allows you to choose 1-7 days on select mountains. Essentially buying a lift ticket.
Ohhh ok i get it thanks sm!! And yes I bought an Ohio pass as I think it works the same just in Ohio :)

Registered
Hey. I'm from ohio. Book your 7 days for holidays or preplanned trips. I booked most mine at bmbw for week after dec 25th. I'm saving a few for when they allow booking opening week(dec 19th). I'm gonna be at the resort a lot in December. Non crowded week days are possible to book day of and that's unlimited. I'm also gonna save 2 days for spring fest weekend. Weekends can be empty at alpine valley if you really want to go but aren't booked. I really do think they are gonna be lenient with crowd capacity and you shouldn't have a problem booking day of. We can only hope this system isn't a mess.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey. I'm from ohio. Book your 7 days for holidays or preplanned trips. I booked most mine at bmbw for week after dec 25th. I'm saving a few for when they allow booking opening week(dec 19th). I'm gonna be at the resort a lot in December. Non crowded week days are possible to book day of and that's unlimited. I'm also gonna save 2 days for spring fest weekend. Weekends can be empty at alpine valley if you really want to go but aren't booked. I really do think they are gonna be lenient with crowd capacity and you shouldn't have a problem booking day of. We can only hope this system isn't a mess.
Yeah! And same I usually go to Boston mills to. I hope it鈥檚 not a mess or I鈥檒l cry 馃槀 馃槶

1 - 5 of 5 Posts