Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
i got a set of those, really well constructed, have a rubber back so wall damage is minimal, metal base and where the board hooks into is rubber and heavy plastic,

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a better pic, personally I don't like these as much. Seem to have less mounting possibilities

-Slyder

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good reminder about the binding screws.

I was going to use a plate hanger till I found these clips. Plate hanger will work too :thumbsup:

-Slyder

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ply wood, 1``x4``x8` strip of wood, angle joints, few screws.

Skill saw, circular saw, screw driver, few doobies.

I`ll try to post pics later. I decided to make a rack to organize my shit. Pretty cheap and I have 6 boards on it. It`s not the cleanest but if you have the tools or time it could be pretty clean.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
I won a set of Hang Times on facebook. There is a lot more to them than the pictures show. They're very well constructed, nice and heavy. They are larger than you'd think, the ball-joint swivels, and it's rubberized at all contact points to prevent damage to the wall and board edges.

Is it worth $20 a pair? :dunno:

Definitely worth $10, maybe even $15, however.

·
Registered
251 Posts
hmmm.. i've just been using drapery holders... they work well and are hardly seen, but its just horozontal mounting. plus, last time i went to buy them, they were 16 bucks anyways... might have to try out some of those style ones... i have 5 on my wall now, but 4 still leaning...

holding my old kemper will be the real test... i'll have to find studs in the wall for that beast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
im deff going to pick up a pair, I was thinking of just using "Mokney Hooks" to hang horizontal, but since these things are relatively cheap the possibilities are endless!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Could you hang your board vertical with these? I have a tall skinny portion of wall just screaming to have a snowboard on it...so far i havent been able to find something that looks like it will hold a board vertical very well.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts