Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title asks it all.

I have been looking for a certain board for a while now and this site has it. From what I can tell, the site has only been around for about 7 months. The board is selling for ~$300, so not one of those too good to be true moments, but still a good deal. They have 100's of boards, skis, boots, etc for sale. The site has a few grammatical errors, but since the business is run out of Singapore, I can let that slide. I think the site is either hosted or registered in Los Angeles. The site isn't pretty, but it isn't terrible either, I have made successful purchases from worse looking sites here in the states.

When looking at the boards, it doesn't seem like they just stole the Burton, Lib Tech, Ride etc lists of boards and put them up. It seemed like they actually just listed the boards they had in stock.

Although, the reviews/stars of gear is funny. It seems like the site just attributed random reviews of the site to some of the gear. Not every review was positive, most were, but also weird, most people ended it with the whole name. Well except for a few.

Anyways, if it wasn't around the holidays, I would just pull out my 'in case of' credit card and purchase the board. I don't use it, so at any point after this purchase, spending happened, I would easily cancel it.

Since many members here are world wide, I thought I would ask if any of you have used it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wouldn't. Anonymous owner & hosted on a server that's home to lots of scam/drug sites. You might get a board, but will it be what you ordered/fake/stolen.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,171 Posts
I wouldn't. Anonymous owner & hosted on a server that's home to lots of scam/drug sites. You might get a board, but will it be what you ordered/fake/stolen.
Curious,... how do you determine that?
(...I'm old & not particularly interwebz savy!) ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The ability to pay using Paypal gives me some hope. I may take the plunge (for science!) and let you know how I fare.

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts