Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about purchasing a board called oxygen, but i am not sure if that is a name brand board. may someone please verify this

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe they're part of Atomic and they've been around about ten years or so.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I beleive they are better known for their alpine carving boards that you use hard boots and plate bindings with. Other than that I haven't seen or heard much about them.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so are the boards they have worth getting? i was going to get a snowboard package for cheap with everything

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i only purchased their boots and they seem really great..

may i ask what the flaw in them are

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
They're more so an entry level company now. If you only get out a couple times a season, they're "good" for that. But if you go out alot, there are better places to put your money, IMO.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I used to own an Oxygen board. I knew then that it was a pretty basic board. It lasted me two seasons surprisingly with moderate use (once a week). If you are looking at Oxygen I would compare them with the Lamars of the market. They aren't that great but they WORK...at least for a while. Hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
There was a time when Oxygen was the shit, much like Lamar, Sims, Avalanche, Liquid etc. If I remember correctly they were bought out by another comapany and it was all downhill from there. I haven't heard or seen much of them in about 4-5yrs though.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These boards are prety much shit from what I have heard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts