Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
One of my friends showed me this. haha i kinda want to try a pair. They look like an injury waiting to happen though lol

i used the search function and saw that no one had posted about these so i figured id post

Dual Snowboards | THE NEW NAME IN ALTERNATIVE RECREATIONAL SNOW SPORTS | 213.675.0755
You're not kidding about the injury waiting to happen with these things. It looks like somebody attached bindings to some dinner plates. If you screw up riding rails with that and wind up hitting the rail split-legged, you might be able to walk after about a year, but I don't know if your nuts would ever be able to recover!

·
Super Moderator
6,272 Posts
They've been discussed before, although I couldn't point to the thread. I'd love to try them just for yucks, but I doubt I'd want a pair. I don't think there's anything technically wrong with them or immoral or anything, it's just that they seem to be trying to fill a niche that doesn't exist.

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
With extra cheese.
1,750 Posts
The dumbest shit ever. I pray i never have to see some butthole gaper trying to steez out on these things throwing double daffies and kosacks. That shit would be wack.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just watching people ride these in the videos makes me cringe and hurts my nuts in anticipation of eating it on a rail. I'd consider trying them if there was a demo going on, but I don't think I'd ever actually consider this instead of a real board. It just looks like there are so many more ways to get hurt with these cafeteria food trays strapped to your feet.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think they look kinda fun for a bit. I would love to ride these while baked:laugh:

Ya'll just love to hate anything not boarding, like skiing:cheeky4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts