Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Chips are good. But if you want something in your ear I like SkullCandy Smokin' Buds and Ink'd $(20). You can always spend a little more ($40) and both of those come wireless if you want wireless. Spend even more ($99) and they have higher end wireless. I currently use the smokin buds that are still wired. Sound quality is good for the price and if something happens to them, they are expensive to replace.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Chips are good. But if you want something in your ear I like SkullCandy Smokin' Buds and Ink'd $(20). You can always spend a little more ($40) and both of those come wireless if you want wireless. Spend even more ($99) and they have higher end wireless. I currently use the smokin buds that are still wired. Sound quality is good for the price and if something happens to them, they are expensive to replace.
Avoid Beats, Klipsh are really good and long lasting.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ive been using a pair of wired bose sound sports, you can rip on the wires and they eill stay in your ears. Plus bose quality is amazing.

·
Registered
6 Posts

thanks for the reply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts