Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are their significant differences between Burton Life Liners, Intuition Liners and others like Nitro Cloud 10? A fitter told me that Burtons don't really fill voids or mold as much as Intuition. I've gathered from the main heat fitting thread that it's best to use a boot convection oven, but Burton recommends "This can be done at any Authorized Burton Dealer who has a Therm-ic heat molding unit." Would that do the job as well as a proper oven? What temp and time for Burton Life Liners? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Are their significant differences between Burton Life Liners, Intuition Liners and others like Nitro Cloud 10? A fitter told me that Burtons don't really fill voids or mold as much as Intuition. I've gathered from the main heat fitting thread that it's best to use a boot convection oven, but Burton recommends "This can be done at any Authorized Burton Dealer who has a Therm-ic heat molding unit." Would that do the job as well as a proper oven? What temp and time for Burton Life Liners? Thanks!
Intuition liners need the convection oven. Otherwise, Burton liners can be heat molded just fine with the other type. I do find the Intuition liners are better at molding, and you can create little pockets here and there as needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts