Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through the “Free riding without a helmet” post and seen the pic of the cracked helmet that looked sooooo boring, which got me to think I would start one with personalized brain buckets.

My first helmet (the silver 9) has been with me for close to 30 years and has had some killer days, from a Heli trip, Cat trips and just local mtn deep powder days. Because of that length of time it was tough for me to hang it up and get something new, but I’m glad I did.

On my Giro 9 I had to pay homage to the mtn that started it all 38 years ago Mt. BAKER, then to my homeland, Vans why not (born same year as me), Session beer and the Rasta bird puff puff pass.

Bicycle helmet Sports equipment Sports gear Helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies
Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Sports equipment Sports gear Helmet
Helmet Sports equipment Sports gear Composite material Font

My new Jackson was by far the most comfortable but not the best looking and red in my least favorite color, but it was better then black or teal. Since I didn’t like red I had to personalize it now. the Jackson I had to give KINCO gloves some kudos, PNW home mtn bike company Transition, Fanatik bike shop the Ferrari shop of mtn bikes, Birks 👍, a fortune that I don’t think was meant the way I meant it to translate and of course Have You Seen Him ( if you don’t know you ain’t a skater)

Sports equipment Motor vehicle Headgear Font Gas
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Sports gear
Helmet Sports gear Sports equipment Motorcycle helmet Motorcycle accessories
Hood Cap Automotive design Headgear Baseball cap

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope you can find one in good condition! I used to have a 2008 AP2 CR limited edition (hard top only) in Apex Blue Pearl.
They’re out there, they’re just going for a little more nowadays.

mine was flawless, one owner ‘05 with twenty thousand miles and ended up picking it up for $20k, I drove it for three years putting 20k miles on it and sold it for what I paid for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts