Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think it's time for a new board since I have been riding a 5150 ranquet series for 3 seasons now. I'm looking at the 2009 rossignol decoy for $299 is it worth the cash? Or are there any boards that are better for the same price? Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive been riding a rossignol nomad for about 4 years and love it, what type of boarding do you do?
If your area has any ski swap or trade days check those out, you can save a lot of money and get some great equipment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's mostly groomers and tree runs but now i'm starting to get into feestyle a lot more. The only bummer on the ski swap is it happened back in late October.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haha yeah thats not gonna help. I read some reviews about the decoy and it sounds solid, overall great handling and made for freestyle. Why are you wanting a new board? is the 5150 beat up? 300 for the decoy is a great price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your telling me haha well it's starting to get pretty banged up (enough for 2 ptex jobs just this season :laugh:). I'm definitely going to keep it around as a "rock board" for when there isn't much snow but i want to ride haha and i'm just feeling like it's time for me to pick up a new one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts