Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am an intermediate rider who just got the money to actually buy a board of his own...

My foot is a US 12.0 and I really feel amazing with the Burton Ozone boots (size 12 of course..)

But the proble is that I really want the Burton Custom V-Rocker 159. The problem is that it is not a wide board. The waist width is 255 which is a very small difference to the 258 that the Custom Wide 157 has but that's not a rocker board. I really want the Custom V-Rocker. I am an all mountain snowboarder but I really dig the feel of the Rocker technology allowing me to really fool around + the flexibility of the board is amazing.

Do you think I will have the problem due to the fact that it's not wide??? Please I really need the help of the experts!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was in the lift line the other day next to a kid that had the custom v-rocker. He was saying he didn't feel there was much if any difference between it & and regular custom.

I picked up a NS Legacy-R over Thanksgiving. I had a chance to use it for 3 days over X-MAS. Used it in all conditions, icey hardpack to powder and everything in between on greens to dbl blacks, Board is pretty sick, I must say. Holds an edge like no other, really playful, and can still charge with it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the V-Rocker 156, My foot is size 11 and I have never experienced any toe drag. Your size 12 but you are getting a larger size so your waist width will be larger to. If you duck your angles out enough your feet should be fine. Just go take a look at it at a store

1 - 5 of 5 Posts