Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone was trying to sell one of these on this forum a little while ago. I dont really know anything about the board specs, but he claimed it was just an operator (shaun white board) with mountain dew graphics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thats seems to be the general opinion, how is that board?.. If anybody has any extra info it would be appreciated!

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yea YEa

I as well have won this board, And not having my own board and tired of renting at the local place we have here, I decided to get bindinga and boots and let me tell you, this board is not meant to be hung on the wall. This board is amazing, Just today I went out and did my first handrail, Im shreddin the park street w/e I bring at it, I did hit a fire hydrant and bust the nose a little bit but not really noticable and has no effect on riding, But I assume and what I was told by mnt dew the it is an burton operator 2010 model with some mnt dew graphic from some artist contest they have. Board is legit and great, Kinda stiff, But is an awesome all-round board. Doesnt lack a thing just because it says mnt dew. Still a burton...Bolt pattern and all!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I as well have won this board, And not having my own board and tired of renting at the local place we have here, I decided to get bindinga and boots and let me tell you, this board is not meant to be hung on the wall. This board is amazing, Just today I went out and did my first handrail, Im shreddin the park street w/e I bring at it, I did hit a fire hydrant and bust the nose a little bit but not really noticable and has no effect on riding, But I assume and what I was told by mnt dew the it is an burton operator 2010 model with some mnt dew graphic from some artist contest they have. Board is legit and great, Kinda stiff, But is an awesome all-round board. Doesnt lack a thing just because it says mnt dew. Still a burton...Bolt pattern and all!
that was the best 1st post ever ever :thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was the best 1st post ever ever :thumbsup:
I myself have been trying to find out what people thought of this board so I thought I would let people know what I thought, maybe we will get more people's thoughts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They're rare and you could only win them so realistically they're only worth what someone will pay. Personally I would pay probably close to $2,000 for an unmolested one for collections sake but I wouldn't blame someone for charging thousands more. If it was sold it would be different but only certain people won them with a cap code sweepstakes so a non used one is almost a unicorn.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts