Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well, Billyonare will buy it for 2000$??! Or did he just try to pump up the price? :LOL:

Not really a collectors item in my mind and you get better boards for that money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, Billyonare will buy it for 2000$??! Or did he just try to pump up the price? :LOL:

Not really a collectors item in my mind and you get better boards for that money.
Hey not a snowboarder and just wondering if this board is actually rare and how much it would sell for it’s never been touched and has been under my bed since they were released won it in a drawing or something and wondering how much it would sell for and how rare is it

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey not a snowboarder and just wondering if this board is actually rare and how much it would sell for it’s never been touched and has been under my bed since they were released won it in a drawing or something and wondering how much it would sell for and how rare is it
It is one of the rarest boards of that era, as they were never mass products. If you are able to find the right buyer, it could sell for 2000 USD, even more if you are lucky.

·
Registered
405 Posts
It is one of the rarest boards of that era, as they were never mass products. If you are able to find the right buyer, it could sell for 2000 USD, even more if you are lucky.
Did you see the one listed on Finn.no? Listed as: Never used commercial board, sold for 2000. I’m guessing it’s sitting in a attic on Dombås now.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'll give ya 3 double cheezeburgers for it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Did you see the one listed on Finn.no? Listed as: Never used commercial board, sold for 2000. I’m guessing it’s sitting in a attic on Dombås now.
2000 NOK - Just to be clear, under 200 US.

Doesn't seem like a particularly rare board, seeing the number of people who have one.
It’s a "rare" board, but a lot of people who got a hold of them saw them as $$$$ from the start so most of the boards out there seems to be NOS.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts