Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm an intermediate/advanced boarder, around 10 years of boarding, and until now i always rented a board (A-class) for my vacations. I have my own boots (Burton Imperial size 44.5 or 10.5). I really enjoy riding the slopes, and doing some carving. I also like riding the powder whenever possible. I don't really enjoy the parks or doing a lot of tricks on the board, only the real simple ones or an occasional jump.

Speed and control are the most important things for me. I'm thinking about buying the Burton flight attendant, but I love to hear the opinion of people who have experience buying their own board and are more experienced. The last board I rented was a Burton custom x and I really liked this board too. Any suggestions and tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
In our camp the Flight Attendant is rated more average than anything else. We find that it's not particularly bad, but not really all the good.

In a similar vein we are big fans of the Arbor Annex, Lib Ejack, Niche Maelstrom, K2 Alchemist, Signal Yup, or the Jones Stratos

·
Super Moderator
6,248 Posts
In our camp the Flight Attendant is rated more average than anything else. We find that it's not particularly bad, but not really all the good.

In a similar vein we are big fans of the Arbor Annex, Lib Ejack, Niche Maelstrom, K2 Alchemist, Signal Yup, or the Jones Stratos
I've owned the FA and I got rid of it. Didn't do anything for me. I own the Ejack (just bought it last season) and it is hands down the best board I've ever owned.
Also Yes PYL is a nice board for general jacking around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts