Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all - first post.
i need some help identifying my equipment. got the model names on everything but those mentioned above:

Jacket - it's a Section product. they don't have any official website?! google didn't find it anyway. it's a simple one, so the picture won't help much. i would love to know what the best way to use it's features (all these special pockets and rubber bands and such - that's why i want the model.

Pants - Bonfire made that. they hooked up with Solomon, but weirdly enough there is no contact email on their entire website. again it's a simple one

Gloves - Burton hard gloves that been through so much snowboarding.

all of the above have RN and CA numbers on the tags - but i don't know what it is... the pictures are from the iphone FRONT camera so they suck. it's because of the size limit here.

thanks anyway!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Jacket - it's a Section product. they don't have any official website?! google didn't find it anyway. it's a simple one, so the picture won't help much. i would love to know what the best way to use it's features (all these special pockets and rubber bands and such - that's why i want the model.
Can't tell from the photo. But is the brand "Sessions" not Sections?

The best way to use the pockets would be to put stuff in them and to take said stuff out when you want it. That's normally how I use packets. Your mileage may vary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it reads Section...

about the pocket - the Gloves have pockets and i would like to know what for. the pants have standart pockets. the jacket however, have all kinds of straps and special pockets and double layered powder belt. and besides, i want to know the models just for the fun of it. being all professional...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts