Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a contest on facebook and whoever wins gets a free Jake Blauvelt setup including bord, bindings, outerwear, and goggles. All I need is everyone to go to the following link and like the comment by Travis Steffes.
help me have a good birthday!

Click this link!

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
now, someone who is actually a contributing member here - go and enter the contest and we'll see if we can win YOU a setup... and shut this douchebag's chances of winning down to 0%

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
now, someone who is actually a contributing member here - go and enter the contest and we'll see if we can win YOU a setup... and shut this douchebag's chances of winning down to 0%
DONE! I just posted a comment about giving away all the gear to noobs who need it most... I'm thinking a Wiredsport inspired noob stoke giveaway would make the most sense! :yahoo:

Now DCsnow, post some trolling comment so this thread gets 5000 views...

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Yo I'm a newb. And I contribute. And I'm poor as shit and don't even have pants for this season. But can't wait till it starts. I'm sure craigslist will have some pants....

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
There is a contest on facebook and whoever wins gets a free Jake Blauvelt setup including bord, bindings, outerwear, and goggles. All I need is everyone to go to the following link and like the comment by Travis Steffes.

Click this link!
You can't spell "board".

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
Yo I'm a newb. And I contribute. And I'm poor as shit and don't even have pants for this season. But can't wait till it starts. I'm sure craigslist will have some pants....
tthrow a link to your contest entry in this thread and pm killclimbz to change the thread title to 'Help stickz win a full setup'.

then start berating DCsnow and other douchebags like him as much as possible, in as vocal and embarrassing a manner as possible... and you MIGHT have a chance...

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
What really sucks is last yr we had a great yr and I was able to afford new gear. But this summer bugs cost me about 30k. So to pay the bills all the new gear had to go. FML stupid aphids

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Poutanen, I threw up a like for you. Stickz, where in WA ya riding at this year? Are pants all you need?

EDIT; I was slow on the reply and people filled in accordingly. PM with your needs Stickz and I'll se what I can or can't help with if ya want.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hey thanks bro. I've got everything I need other than pants. But knowing that my stoic bombshells got me wet last yr I really feel like gortex pro is the only shit I should wear. My ak coat is only gortex but that will have to do. I got it last month for crazy cheap. I'm riding at Stevens since that's where my pass is but baker and crystal will be visited at least once each this yr. I live very centrally located to all three. But remember from helping me last yr I'm very new. But did conquer a couple double black by the end of day 15 last yr. I'm just worried I will forget so much of what I learned. We will see nov 22

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hey thanks bro. I've got everything I need other than pants. But knowing that my stoic bombshells got me wet last yr I really feel like gortex pro is the only shit I should wear. My ak coat is only gortex but that will have to do. I got it last month for crazy cheap. I'm riding at Stevens since that's where my pass is but baker and crystal will be visited at least once each this yr. I live very centrally located to all three. But remember from helping me last yr I'm very new. But did conquer a couple double black by the end of day 15 last yr. I'm just worried I will forget so much of what I learned. We will see nov 22
Right on man. Start shopping the ski swaps, geartrade.com, and craigslist. You'll find something hat will work for you. And don't worry about forgetting stuff, cause snowboarding is even better than riding a bike. You really can't forget how to do it. And, if in remembering the little technicalities you eat shit, the snow won't break you like the concrete will. ;) I'll have a pass to Snoqualmie this winter since that's where I'll be instructing. But I'm pretty sure that Baker, Crystal, Stevens, White Pass, and Hood will be on my list. And of course some early season turns at Rainier if the National Parks ever get to operate again. :rolleyes:

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts

Click this link!
ya you aint getting shit buddy

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
i sort of do. whats not legit about what he has said? its is birfday.
apparently I missed your little shenanigans over the summer, but apparently nobody likes you either?

·
Registered
919 Posts
everyone likes DCsnow. Just not in a friendly way. He might be the most agonizingly horrible poster on the forum but his threads wind up being hilarious.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts