Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have been snowboarding 5 times i can ride and hit jumps, ive been renting all that 5 times and now my friend had gave this world industries board it looks like its somethin sold at walmart the guy who gave it to me said it was a good board but i dont beleive him plz help me i dont want to rent but dont want to ride a crappy board

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Whatever you're renting is probably crappy. That board is also crappy, but free. Now save some money, ride some more, and then come back here when you've got a better idea of the type of riding you want to progress towards and we can help push you in the right direction for what board to buy. Also - Boots. Buy boots before anything else.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
well i want to do trick, more jumping and maybe some downhill big slopes here and there
Next time you go to the hill to snowboard, find a shop, or the shop at your hill that has a selection of demo boards. Most of the time they will have a collection of 16/17 boards available to ride instead of standard rentals. Once you figure out what you like, buy it. The World Ind. board is about as good as a rental btw. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts