Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm headed out West to ski for the first time after spending my whole life enjoying the ice in VT - now just getting a severe case of sticker shock looking at these lift ticket prices. Just wondering if anyone has tickets/passes to sell or could point me in the right direction as far as saving money.

Appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi, I'm headed out West to ski for the first time after spending my whole life enjoying the ice in VT - now just getting a severe case of sticker shock looking at these lift ticket prices. Just wondering if anyone has tickets/passes to sell or could point me in the right direction as far as saving money.

Appreciate it!
If you have an American Express card you can use Rewards points to buy discounted BC lift tickets. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
- now just getting a severe case of sticker shock looking at these lift ticket prices.
Welcome to Vail Sticker Shock. Are you already tied to BC? How long are you here? There are other resorts in the area that are cheaper and comparable. Are you renting a car? A gasoline fill-up can get you a bogo offer from Shell at a number of decent resorts.

If you are driving, I strongly suggest hitting-up Steamboat Springs. It is a bit of a drive, but a Beautiful drive and great snow. Was in 14 inches of fluffy champagne, yesterday.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Try to find someone with an Epic Pass and ask them for a "ski-with-a-friend" discount.

Brings $129 down to $103.

Don't leave earlier than 2:30, eat at least $20 worth of warm chocolate chip cookies to make you feel better about yourself and your empty wallet.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
THATS RIGHT!!! I forgot about the Cookies!! I know where I'm going next week!:yahoo:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts