Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am planning on buying my first snowboard and want to get a good one that will last, I'm sick of renting!

Weight: 150ish
Boot size: shoe size 9
Riding style: Freestyle,casual riding, urban riding
Age 20
budget: how much it takes
Your location of riding: ski hills, around town, no mountains

Alright so I've done a bit of searching and have come up with these bindings that strike my interest.

First up: Union Data

Second: Rome Tagra

Third: Flux Super Titan

Fourth: Flux Distortion

Fifth: Union Force Only problem with these is they're only offered in L/XL size.

If you think there's a better binding I should be looking into please let me know!

Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. One question would a size 9 boot work fine with a L/XL Binding?

K

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the input. One question would a size 9 boot work fine with a L/XL Binding?
Yes I suppose. Are your feet done growing? the s/m rome 390s go up to 9 as well. I have a 8.5 and its snug. I saw someone recommended the 390s for all mountain. I have the 390s and they are stupid flexible, as well as insanely comfortable, I don't know if thats what your looking for. I use mine in the park , rails/ boxes as well as just normal runs, if your going to be doing a lot of normal runs I would recommend the targas instead.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I suppose. Are your feet done growing? the s/m rome 390s go up to 9 as well. I have a 8.5 and its snug. I saw someone recommended the 390s for all mountain. I have the 390s and they are stupid flexible, as well as insanely comfortable, I don't know if thats what your looking for. I use mine in the park , rails/ boxes as well as just normal runs, if your going to be doing a lot of normal runs I would recommend the targas instead.
Thanks for the help! I will be purchasing them today since there's one pair left and it's 40% off.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hate to hijack but hate even more to start a new thread that can simply be answered in one post.

So the targas is more recommend for normal runs/all-mountain than the 390s? Will the Burton Invaders fit in these?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hate to hijack but hate even more to start a new thread that can simply be answered in one post.

So the targas is more recommend for normal runs/all-mountain than the 390s? Will the Burton Invaders fit in these?
No problem, I ordered my bindings earlier today anyways:) hopefully someone can help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts