Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to pick one board/binding combo as your quiver of one, which would it be and why? I know this has to be a difficult question for you but I'm curious as you seem to ride about everything.

I posted it in the forum because I thought others would enjoy the answer as well.

Thanks in advance for the insight.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
If you had to pick one board/binding combo as your quiver of one, which would it be and why? I know this has to be a difficult question for you but I'm curious as you seem to ride about everything.

I posted it in the forum because I thought others would enjoy the answer as well.

Thanks in advance for the insight.
This question is hard because "best for everything" really means "best for everything for the type of terrain everything is".

That being said.

Jones Mountain Twin Split
Karakoram or Spark it doesn't matter.
Burton Driver X, Buron Ions, or DC Travis Rice.

Now you can ride everything with one board.
Backcountry, Powder, Park, Pipe, Rails, Urban.

:dizzy:

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
More "BA"s on this forum than I realized.

I assume the OP was referring to our esteemed "Burton Avenger"?

Yes, I would be curious myself on this one.
For the poseurs above, I believe BA is back to riding some k2 bindings as his "go to"s.

However, best to leave it to the Angry one himself to answer.

BA?

·
Registered
12,611 Posts
I love how everyone else is just straight answering for me or for themselves.

Please enlighten me with what my go to products are since everyone seems to know me.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I love how everyone else is just straight answering for me or for themselves.

Please enlighten me with what my go to products are since everyone seems to know me.
All of 2 people. One of which was making a joke.

Yup! "Everyone"! :giggle:

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Aww is someone upset that this isn't about them? I know a P looks a lot like an A so BP could probably be misconstrued and all.
You're stalling, right?

Can't pick just one board and you're stalling us until you come up with an answer you can defend.:D
(Yah, like I should talk...:dizzy:)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I just don't give a shit having people know what I ride. I ride a snowboard and use bindings to hold me down.
Fair enough. I was just curious about which board seems to be your "go to" board. Having ridden hundreds of boards, I just thought your answer would be interesting. No offense intended.

Another question...less personal perhaps. In the 200 days that you rode this year, how many of them were purely recreational...no testing, no agenda...just getting on the mountain and enjoying the day?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts