Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here's the deal. Last night two boards magically walked off from the Angry Intergalactic HQ front porch in Breckenridge. It's a semi secluded area so it's more than likely someone that was in the know about decks being there.

So what does this have to do with winning a new snowboard?

OK here's the details. I am putting an open bounty on this gear. No questions asked for either the return of the gear or information on where I can get it back. In exchange I will give the person that helps me a brand new 2014 snowboard (it may have one day on it). Lets see if social media and online forums can prevail.

Here is a pic:

The boards are a 151 Technine Lone Wolf and a set of Forum Shakas and a 2014 Arbor Blacklist with a set of Rome 390 Bosses with Mod straps. The Rome bindings are a one of a kind as those straps were never offered on that model and I built them. The Arbor is also built in the old Elan factory which all current retail versions are made at SWS. There will be noticeable differences in the two. Add to that custom sticker jobs that stick out.

Feel free to PM me on here or email info @ Angrysnowboarder.com

·
Registered
520 Posts
Good luck! And since when do you ride technine stuff, even for reviews. Isn't it pretty well known that they produce pure shit?

Either way, even if the boards were shit...stealing is for scumbags. Fuck those assholes. I had my boys board get jacked last season.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Isn't there like a specific demographic that perpetrates this shit?

What color are the shakas?

I'll keep my eyes peeled at the LUV.

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck! And since when do you ride technine stuff, even for reviews. Isn't it pretty well known that they produce pure shit?

Either way, even if the boards were shit...stealing is for scumbags. Fuck those assholes. I had my boys board get jacked last season.
That's the neighbors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just checked the local Craigslist. No luck. My bet is that they took it to a pawn shop for easy, fast money.

Sorry for your loss, man. Looks like I'll be getting myself a cable lock asap.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I grew up in a bad area and stupid shit like that happens all the time. But here is what I found out. If the victim was robbed at they're residence, 99% of the time it was done by one of their close friends that know their life style (work schedule, personal habits). I don't mean close because you trust them but they can be friends of friends or roommates. And if it's not a close friend it one of his/her friends and they are working together. Basically I'm say it's almost 100% an inside job.

I would dig into your circle and follow the leads. Apply some pressure on the situation.

The people that smile in your face for no reason are usually the ones hiding something.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll find them.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Either the thieves knew who they were stealing from, in which case, the boards will probably never seen again or it was stupid kids stole the boards and they will eventually be spotted at a resort, plastered with stickers in an attempt to disguise them.

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found out the guy on the other side of the complex had his jacked last week but didn't tell the rest of us. We think it's a friend of the idiot kids that live under us as they're really well off but their friends are definitely of the snow carnie variety. Either way I have everything in order for myself and the word is out around town with the REAL locals. I'm pretty positive it's someone in the neighborhood because to see those decks you have to either live in that corner of the complex or hang out there to know they were there. 4 years in this location theft has never been an issue till some new people moved in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts