Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I have 2 questions:
#1 So your first post is to promote your product?
#2 Will these work on my huge dildo collection?
I tried lights on my dildos before......sure they work for awhile.....but for some reason they quit after a session or two. I don't know if it's the moisture or some kind of anal fungus that's killin' them? If they work on boards in the snow, one would think they could take a thrashing in my basement. Let me know what you think.........

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,140 Posts
I have 2 questions:
#1 So your first post is to promote your product?
#2 Will these work on my huge dildo collection?
I tried lights on my dildos before......sure they work for awhile.....but for some reason they quit after a session or two. I don't know if it's the moisture or some kind of anal fungus that's killin' them? If they work on boards in the snow, one would think they could take a thrashing in my basement. Let me know what you think.........
You willingly posted that you have a huge dildo collection that you shove up your ass?

You are a brave man sir!

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,058 Posts
Don't make me post pics.......:no2:
Nonono, no. NO. no! Nooooooooooooooo!
:scared1:

LightMyToy, first post promoting a product is iffy at best. It's snowboard-related, and there's some entertainment value here, so I'll just stand aside... :popcorn2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.