Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the snow is on it's way I figured I should probably lay off the CBR forums a bit and find a snowboarding forum to waste my time on. Last year I picked up a Lib Tech T Rice from a buddy of mine with Rome Arsenal bindings and I love the setup. Prior to that I rode a Nitro Mark Frank Montoya with Burton Cartel bindings for a few years. I'd probably rather ride the Cartels over the Arsenals, but only because the Arsenals might be a tad stiff for me. Anyways, who cares about all my rambling. Who here likes pictures??????

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

P.s. I just moved to CO this past Jan and I'm wayyyyy excited to finally get to spend a whole winter out here. A few friends and I picked up Epic Local Passes, so this should be a fun year!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Brian welcome. I'm new here as well. I also am from a sportbike fourm as it is my summer sport of choice along with mountain biking. I'm usually on 1000rr.net or PNWriders.com. I ride 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR and a 2009 kawasaki ZX14R SE. Mountain Bike 2003 Cannondale Jekyll 800. Boards 2012 NS Legacy and 2013 NS Bother in arms Cobra (pending delivery). P.S. I'm digging the Never Summer Sticker on your LIB Tech board way to Represent CO! You should send a pic of that to Gags at NS corporate he's probably appreciate it :D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Brian welcome. I'm new here as well. I also am from a sportbike fourm as it is my summer sport of choice along with mountain biking. I'm usually on 1000rr.net or PNWriders.com. I ride 2006 Honda CBR 1000RR and a 2009 kawasaki ZX14R SE. Mountain Bike 2003 Cannondale Jekyll 800. Boards 2012 NS Legacy and 2013 NS Bother in arms Cobra (pending delivery). P.S. I'm digging the Never Summer Sticker on your LIB Tech board way to Represent CO! You should send a pic of that to Gags at NS corporate he's probably appreciate it :D.
Who is this Gags character you speak of??? I'd send him a pic if it'd brighten his day a bit :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.