Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience / ridden boards from this company? They appear have a professional synergy with Never Summer.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
one of the best riders I know well beats the shit out of the HS twin every year. He loves it.

they use the RC profile and are pressed at NS, usually with just some cheaper materials maybe.

I believe they also come with a NS warranty...but maybe the warranty is less...anyway...solid affordable decks from the maker of bomber snowboards....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of the best riders I know well beats the shit out of the HS twin every year. He loves it.

they use the RC profile and are pressed at NS, usually with just some cheaper materials maybe.

I believe they also come with a NS warranty...but maybe the warranty is less...anyway...solid affordable decks from the maker of bomber snowboards....
Sounds positive! Actually interested in how their Twilight model stacks up to Arbors Coda and Element and Ventures new model called Zelix

·
Registered
964 Posts
They don't give a whole lot of information. Just the physical dimensions, weight, and flex rating which seems to range from 5 to 7.5.

Haven't heard of them before today. Graphics are sick and looks like they make a solid board. Too bad the owners suck. I'm actually kinda curious, what left such an unfavorable impression?

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Sounds positive! Actually interested in how their Twilight model stacks up to Arbors Coda and Element and Ventures new model called Zelix
I just picked up the Twilight from theclymb.com it was last years model, but had a nice deduction and I had a coupon. check them out and see if "firstpurchase" still works as a coupon.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
It is/was. The guy said one of them lived in aspen still. Some solid boards for sure though. Love the graphics on the board with the trees, one of them had that one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts