Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang, finished the last level of Puralax (which I liked a lot; simple rules, but demanding to solve at times) - need a new time filler!
I like diverting games/puzzles which don't take forever to solve but which are also not too easy. Any hints for interesting apps?

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
Dang, finished the last level of Puralax (which I liked a lot; simple rules, but demanding to solve at times) - need a new time filler!
I like diverting games/puzzles which don't take forever to solve but which are also not too easy. Any hints for interesting apps?
Try Geometry Dash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Play Clash of Clans, it's a good time killer and the strategy is awesome once you hit the right level. I realize it's not a puzzle game but it is good fun destroying peoples bases lol

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Monument Valley
Alto's adventure ;-)

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm addicted and I'm stuck!!!!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm addicted and I'm stuck!!!!
Which one? Some were pretty tricky and took me quite some time to figure out :facepalm3::whaa:
E.g. stage 4 level 11, stage 6 level 20, and - embaraasingly- stage 6 level 9 :embarrased1: (had a classical "auf dem Schlauch stehen" moment :laugh:)

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm stuck on stage 3 level 6. And I know that when I figure it out I'll kick myself... I just need better block management or something.
Haga, yeah, that's a tricky one... 25 moves needed in the right order :) happy puzzling :)

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I can't stop playing your game. I'm half way through stage 5. Check out unblock me. Also simple but each level can be bettered with less moves.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
:jumping1: yeeha, found a fabulous time killer: remakes of my favourite PS game, Kula World, available for android called "Rola" and "Sphere", and they play as awesome as the old PS version. Hihi... that will keep me occupied quite a bit. For anyone who likes puzzles... try it :)

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't stop playing your game. I'm half way through stage 5. Check out unblock me. Also simple but each level can be bettered with less moves.
Found another fun one you probably will like as well: Brain It On

·
The Swiss Miss
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's 2019... new input?

I recently discovered "Tents and Trees". Cool game. At first very simple, but quickly becomes tricky.

2048 is a nice time waster
If you like that one, try "2248!". Can take forever, tho. (I once reached +80'000'000, which took 2735 minutes 🙈; that's a premium time waster, lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts