Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your hobbies or offseason ways to pass the time? What keeps you going until the snow starts to fall?

Now would be a good time to think about this, since the friggin' freezing level is up above 3000 m and still climbing.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
rock climbing
Sport kites
Lots of books
mind exploring and related plants
Flowers from seeds
Fixing stuff
drawing

hm might start kite surfing this summer

·
Registered
362 Posts
My wife and I are super lucky to have a condo at the beach, starting next weekend we'll be there every weekend probably until October. When school lets out I'm down there Thursday through Monday. Hobbies are:
reading
concerts
biking
yoga
eating and drinking
foreign crime tv/movies
I'll probably watch every match of the Euros as well, times work well for my schedule.

·
Registered
557 Posts
My wife's family has a cottage on a lake in northern MI so we spend some time there - boating, fishing, water skiing, sunset cocktail cruises.

Other activities include golf, biking with my family, live music, reading.

·
Groomer Gourmet
81 Posts
Hiking, biking, and beer drinking!

(With a little kayaking, cooking, and traveling thrown in for good measure.)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,172 Posts
Mountain biking.
Nature/Wildlife Photography. (See album on profile page!)
Recreational Kayaking. (...no white water stuff!)
Bird watching.
Reading
Flaming SBF Trolls :hairy:

New this summer,.. Learning how to avoid road rash on my longboards! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Mountain biking, hiking, camping, fishing, jeeping.

Just bought a 60 gallon aquarium and set it up last night. It's cycling now. Gonna build a cichlid tank.
I have 100 gal cichild tank and they are the best. Tough as nails! Plus if if you have a good external filter, you wont have to change the water every week. I change it maybe once every 5 months..

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have a community tank with tetras, ottos, and like 600 snails. Anyone know the best way to get rid of them?(the snails)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have many hobbies although i feel I sit thinking about them more than doing them!
I love;
- Skateboarding (although I am terrible at it!)
- Looking for new music/ going to gigs.
- Taking photos (although unfortunately, it's mostly just on my phone these days *sigh*)
- Traveling is a something I love, I try to get away as much as possible for as long as possible (on a budget, i'm a student - hence all the free time to do it!)

1 - 20 of 184 Posts