Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a rather inexperienced rider currently living in Serbia, Europe.
I have a chance to buy a cheap pair of Horsefeathers pants (50% off) and a jacket from the same manufacturer. I currently don't have a pair of snowboarding pants and I have a Nitro Citizen jacket.

My question is, how does the quality of Horsefeathers gear compare to say Nitro gear? They are a new brand in Serbia and I don't know much about them.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Sergio.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hello,

I'm a rather inexperienced rider currently living in Serbia, Europe.
I have a chance to buy a cheap pair of Horsefeathers pants (50% off) and a jacket from the same manufacturer. I currently don't have a pair of snowboarding pants and I have a Nitro Citizen jacket.

My question is, how does the quality of Horsefeathers gear compare to say Nitro gear? They are a new brand in Serbia and I don't know much about them.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Sergio.
I'm living in Prague, CZ and a lot of the kids wear Horsefeather here, mainly cause of the price. Never heard of the brand before I moved here. Its a Czech brand I believe. 50% sounds like a good deal. I'm not sure of the quality but I don't think its all that bad, there's definitely a lot worse stuff you could buy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts