Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Rome Garage Rocker from a friend but it's pretty beat. He gave it to me to hang on a wall, which is the plan, but i'm wondering if it's still rideable. I have boards that aren't broken but i want to try a rocker park board, plus i work at a mountain so it'll be as easy as putting bindings on it. I'm not great in the park so i wont need pop, i'm just wondering if a slightly cracked tail will mess up how it rides. Wondering if it's worth the time or if i should just hang it up.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well, the core is cracked. Aside from not having pop anymore, it's definitely going to break more when you put weight into it. You might be able to get a couple turns in to get a feel for how rocker turns, but that board is otherwise dead.

·
Registered
Burton Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158
247 Posts
You can't tell us this is going on the wall and not let us see the graphic. I better see a pic of the whole thing on the wall when it's mounted.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
It’s not interesting enough to go in my wall and I’d feel like a poser putting up a broken board giving others the impression I broke it with my extreme riding

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Just epoxy the snot out of it and give it a rip. Why the hell not. If you hear it crack, call it a day. Then you can put it on the wall and say that you broke it.

I'd probably just try to get a few turns in tbh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts