Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
That's one hell of a first post buddy :laugh:

Dammit, are we still working on getting that 'eating popcorn' icon mods?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, loving these responses.

Maybe I should have said, that I haven't worn this jacket while riding. My normal jacket is all black.

Having not been away for a long long time,I have no idea what guys are wearing on the mountains at the moment. I'm going to Morzine, France at the end of February, so I thought I'd start a bit of research.

I'll be swapping out those "Acid" colourway bindings for some all black ones.

·
Registered
326 Posts

Maybe I should have said, that I haven't worn this jacket while riding. My normal jacket is all black.

Having not been away for a long long time,I have no idea what guys are wearing on the mountains at the moment. I'm going to Morzine, France at the end of February, so I thought I'd start a bit of research.

I'll be swapping out those "Acid" colourway bindings for some all black ones.
If you can ride then you can wear whatever you want. First season, i did my best to be inconspicuous. Now that I can ride(subjective) I have some pretty bright outfits. Let's just say I could pull your outfit off, but it would take some work.

Your helmet and googles combo sucks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you can ride then you can wear whatever you want. First season, i did my best to be inconspicuous. Now that I can ride(subjective) I have some pretty bright outfits. Let's just say I could pull your outfit off, but it would take some work.

Your helmet and googles combo sucks
:laugh::laugh:

What goggles would you recommend I go for with the white lid?

It's a RED Mutiny II. It's not very clear from the photo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
ones.
Thumbs up for not getting defensive! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
start here Snowboard Goggles | evo outlet

I have the Smith Phenoms and the Anon figments. You should get any google that smith carries or anon or electric. Granted there are some that have the same bad lines that you currently rock, but in general those brands will be more "edgy"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
start here Snowboard Goggles | evo outlet

I have the Smith Phenoms and the Anon figments. You should get any google that smith carries or anon or electric. Granted there are some that have the same bad lines that you currently rock, but in general those brands will be more "edgy"
Same goes for the goggles as for the jacket. I haven't worn them to ride. The goggles are in fact borrowed from a friend of mine. Thanks for the link, I'll check them out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've never seen a stomp pad so close to the front binding...if that is your front.
Let's assume he rides goofy....

I think the main tool bag fact about your outfit is that it is all flash. You have construction worker orange pants on - So a black jacket with small orange pin stripes would have been good. Reverse that for the jacket.

Like i said you better be a good rider.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I mean if you're not very good there's no reason to worry about looks and even when you are good it shouldn't really be that big a deal. When i first started I had matching camo pants and a jacket... hahahahah

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Let's assume he rides goofy....

I think the main tool bag fact about your outfit is that it is all flash. You have construction worker orange pants on - So a black jacket with small orange pin stripes would have been good. Reverse that for the jacket.

Like i said you better be a good rider.
My wife says the pants are like a bin man's :laugh: My other jacket is just a plain black, so that should be okay. I also have some of these pants, that are a bit more low key.

Unfortunately I wouldn't class myself as a good rider.

I'm in the UK, so perhaps someone might highlight a few pairs of goggles worth looking out for. - goggles | eBay

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
how is that tool? Thats pretty much he snowboard style...flashy and obnoxious. flash is better than boring black and grey

1 - 20 of 290 Posts