Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to head to Big Bear nearly every weekend this season. Last year the hotel prices were killer, $100-200/night for a decent one. This season I'm looking into renting a place. Where can I find places for rent (I can't locate them on craigslist) and do you have any advice regarding season-long rentals? What is a good/bad price per month? Sorry, kinda new to this kinda thing...

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
Try a property management company, most realtors like remax for example will do that kind of thing.

·
Registered
324 Posts
We have rented a place up there the past 5 years and go every weekend. I have found them on Craigslist. Click on Inland Empire and then apt/housing or rooms/share under housing. Then in the search section type in Big Bear and search and you can look for locations that say Big Bear and see what's available. Some may want six month rental for $600/month.

Cozy Studio Style House

Furnished Updated Single Studio 6 Mos Lease

6 mos lease 2 bdm cabin by village/resorts

Big Bear City Triplex! 2b1b, garage, fire place

studio Apt., furnished, above detached garage includes utilities

We lucked out and have a place for 4 months at the Escape Condos at the base of Snow Summit we are renting from a firefighter from Temecula and they like us so much we have it guaranteed every year if we want it. Walking to the chairlifts - can't beat that - take shuttle over to Bear Mountain. Fully furnished and we bring all our gear up for winter and leave it there and don't have to lug it up and down the mountain every weekend. You can also look at renting a room.

Roommate wanted for six months maybe longer..

looking for a room mate

Big Bear Cabin- Roommate Needed

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/roo/4143375445.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts