Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm a little bit of a shopper, and I realized I now have quite a bit of snow outerwear. How much is too much? I have 1 neon yellow zebra burton jacket and pants, a black jacket, a betty rides neon pink jacket and pants, and now I just couldn't pass up a deal on ebay for a Burton purple and turquoise jacket. Maybe i'll just sell some off on ebay?? What do you think? I want at least 1 jacket and 2 pants for times I got multiple days in a row.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not like this all happened overnight. The yellow burton is from 2009, The pink betty rides is from 2012. The black jacket is my everyday one, and well..I do love purple and turquoise together! LOL. I think I need to reevaluate and sell off some things to get better bindings...they are also from 2009 and starting to go.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Does not sound like all that much. I have 3 gore tex shell jackets and 5 or 6 sets of pants...4 or 5 pairs of gloves, 4 or 5 sets of goggles, 2 pairs of boots, a helmet...just handed down a jacket, goggles, some gloves, a helmet and some other stuff to my nephew too. I don't really care what the stuff looks like...as long as it is black or grey or some combination lately...I am boring when it comes to colors.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
I have 5 pairs of pants, 7 jackets, 8 pairs of gogs, 4 pairs of gloves... not to mention my 12 or so setups...

·
Registered
63 Posts
So i'm a little bit of a shopper, and I realized I now have quite a bit of snow outerwear. How much is too much? I have 1 neon yellow zebra burton jacket and pants, a black jacket, a betty rides neon pink jacket and pants, and now I just couldn't pass up a deal on ebay for a Burton purple and turquoise jacket. Maybe i'll just sell some off on ebay?? What do you think? I want at least 1 jacket and 2 pants for times I got multiple days in a row.
Let's see...I have 3 pairs of gore-tex pants (one still with the tag on), 1 goretex jacket, 1 video gangz era special blend jacket, another 2 pairs of pants, and 2 soft shells...so I'd say don't worry about it :happy:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i have 1 jacket that's 14 years old (it still works so there's not point in getting a new one in my opinion) and 1 pair of pants. i have 2 pairs of goggles but i only use one of them because the other is a 14 year old pair of oakleys.

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
Yes, that's too much. I don't mean the quantity. That's a visually aggressive color scheme.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
don't worry about these kooks. You look fine. Since when did having fun and expressing yourself become a bad thing? At least your a chick wearing these, if you were a dude it would be slightly odd....

I have some loud colored shit(not animal print) but I wear it when I am riding with people I am trying to stay with. It allows them to spot me waiting for them at the lifts.....

I have 5 pants(really want to get a Burton Bib), 6 jackets, 15 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of boots, 5 goggles(probably 15 lenses), 3 sets of thermals, 1 helmet and down to like 3board/bindings now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
don't worry about these kooks. You look fine. Since when did having fun and expressing yourself become a bad thing? At least your a chick wearing these, if you were a dude it would be slightly odd....

I have some loud colored shit(not animal print) but I wear it when I am riding with people I am trying to stay with. It allows them to spot me waiting for them at the lifts.....

I have 5 pants(really want to get a Burton Bib), 6 jackets, 15 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of boots, 5 goggles(probably 15 lenses), 3 sets of thermals, 1 helmet and down to like 3board/bindings now.

Wow you sound so super cool. I only have two pairs of socks. One has a hole. and another one has a weird odor to it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts