Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am worried that my bindings are too small for my board. I know that the footpad can reach to the toe and heelside edges of the board and wouldn't be considered too big as long as the footpad isn't going over either edge, but on the other hand how much space between the toe and heel of the binding footpad and the board edges is too much? (I have about 1.5 cm in front and 2 cm in back between footpad and board edge).

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,458 Posts
I don't know enough to give you a meaningful answer, but you might want to post a pic or two showing the issue so someone who does know will b able to help.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
What size board, bindings and boots. You're bindings are fit to your boot as far as gas pedal and heel pad go, then the binding is centered on the board so that your boot has equal/close to equal overhang on each edge. If you don't have any overhang your boot should be equally centered between the edges.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

Here are some pictures to show what I mean. Theres a sizeable amount of space between the front and back of the footpad and the edges of the board. Is the binding too small for the board? Can it be an issue or does it not matter how big or small the binding is on the board? As for specs its a 143 cm roxy ally and the bindings are burton lexa mediums for boot sizes 6-8 and the boots are a size 8.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Your boots need to be strapped into the binding when taking pictures. Also you should take a picture of the base with the boot strapped in so that the boot overhang is visible and we can determine if the boot is centered on the board.

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
Yeah tighten your boot laces and strap them in. But what your showing us does not look abnormal.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
What size board are you putting them on? Are those the burton lexa's?

If the bindings are the right size for your boot and the board is the right size for your weight and you have them centered then your just fine. You just got tiny feet. No worries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts