Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I know what you are initially thinking, but no this is not spam. I am an active member of this forum and I am simply selling some stuff to pay for a few lift tickets and stuff.
I have a ton of Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, and Sony PSP games and some systems here. I would like to sell it all ASAP and I am open to barters/trades, offers, and bundling items! Don't hesitate to send me an message!
***At the current time, I am saying that at least three items must be bought together to make the shipping costs worth it. The prices, however, are negotiable!***

1. Xbox 360 Console w/ 20GB HDD, perfect working condition and includes a wireless controller, cables, etc. Simply selling because it doesn't have HDMI.
Price: $100

2. Sony PSP 1001, broken screen and sold AS-IS. Charger/manual included.
Price: $50

3. Black Nintendo DS Lite, screen protectors on it since day one and very minor scuffs on casing. Works great! Includes cables, a case, stylus and GBA slot cover!
Price: SOLD

4. Skate 2 for Xbox 360. FUN GAME! My personal favorite. Includes case/manual. (Xbox 360)
Price: $20

5. Modern Warfare 2. Includes case/manual. (Xbox 360)
Price: $40

6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Includes case/manual. (Xbox 360)

7. Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Includes case/manual. (Xbox 360)

8. Tony Hawk's Project 8. Includes case/manual. (Xbox 360)

9. Halo 3. Original case/manual NOT included. (Xbox 360)

10. PSP Cover and Case. These are for two different models.
Price: $10

11. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, no cord, uses AA batteries.
Price: $30

12. Xbox 360 headset.

13. MarioKart DS. Includes case/manual. (Nintendo DS)
Price: SOLD

14. Daxter. Includes case/manual. (PSP)

15. Smackdown vs. RAW 2007. Includes case/manual. (PSP)

16. ATV Offroad Fury. Case/manual NOT included. (PSP)

I also have a 2009 Rome Crail Snowboard (153) with 2009 Burton Custom bindings (Size L). This is a great snowboard for the park, groomers, and even powder. Price to buy is $300- NOW 250!!!! THIS HAS TO GO ASAP!.
I am adding my jacket, too. It's a Burton Shawn White Capt Tripps Jacket, Winter Camo, Size medium. I wore it for the season, so I am pricing it at $50.
Please note: The PSP and ATV Offroad Fury are not in the images below. I can get pictures of them to you upon request.

And the snowboard pics:

These pics are from when I bought the board last year. It is currently covered in stickers that i can remove upon request. I'll get a pic of the stickers soon.
Shipping varies depending on your location. USA only.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prices do not include shipping, but if you buy 3 or more items i will pay half of the shipping.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Damn, that's the board I want but not in that size. :( :thumbsdown:

Let's make a deal..buy one Xbox 360 game get the 2nd game for free? I will pay shipping. Yes?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how about you buy both games full price but shipping is on me ;-)
or if you buy a third, i'll sell it to you half priced. idc which one i discount...

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright. how about if someone buys the xbox they get halo for free then! any takers?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i actually forgot to do that, and i have a friend i have to show it to. if he doesnt want it, i'll get pics up hopefully by thursday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts