Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i rode my board to the grave this season (libtech youth in asia 149) i liked it's jiby feel and the bend, but I've stepped up to way bigger tricks then when i got it. i want a board that can pop 720's over a 50+ foot jump. i'm kinda reluctant to go with a less forgiving board i like to land hard on my tail a lot. but i'm also from Minnesota so i have to bring a rail game to get any props. i can't afford much right now so less the 400 is my range. I was thinking K2 WWW, but anyone got a better suggestion?

·
Registered
110 Posts
The weapon is a great jib/park deck, but I would say it's a little bit on the soft side for 50+ ft booters.

The Sierrascope with carbon stringers and the Flat Kick reverse camber from Capita would be acceptable if you're into that. I'm also pretty sure K2 has some stiffer park decks than the weapon, though I can't really name any off the top of my head for ya.

·
Registered
674 Posts
If you still want to go with a Lib Tech board, the Dark Series is made for going huge in the park. Though they don't make them that small anymore for some reason, so if you can do 155, then this one is prolly a choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts