Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for Winter. Please Gods. Bring forth the POW.

Enough of this torturous non-snow.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Same here. I just bought a Burton 2012/13 Arctic Jacket from dogfunk.com. It arrived today and I simply cannot wait any longer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Who's going IN!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Trollhaugen's Open House and Rail Jam... 10/6/13.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
The more you talk about it, the worse it gets.
Enjoy the last bit of summer, and the upcoming fall/NFL season.
Winter will be here before you know it.
2 days before my kids 1st football game and we find out he may have broken his hand at practice. Dr & x-rays tomorrow. This is the same kid that broke his hand during the last game of the season last fall and didn't tell anyone cuz he didn't want to be pulled out of the game.

So this totally brought me down today :unsure: hoping for something don't know what tomorrow from the Dr. So if this is taken from me all I have to look forward to is snow.
This was taking my mind off of the pending season :RantExplode:

·
Registered
382 Posts
if i win the lotter, i will buy a land somewhere and make artificial snow to ride on :) yea that rich haha

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
if i win the lotter, i will buy a land somewhere and make artificial snow to ride on :) yea that rich haha
Hahaha! I've daydreamed about the same sort thing myself! A big piece of land in the mountains! Build my own little rope or J-bar tow powered by a generator up my very own personal private runs! AWESOME! Imagine the parties with friends! Imagine all the "foul weather" friends you'd make all the sudden!!!

(...might have to spray or lay out traps for the "Gnargoyles/Tundra Wookies" tho!) :laugh: :eusa_clap:

...Hadn't thought of getting my own snowmaking equip. tho! Thanks for the idea! :thumbsup:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
Made some laps at abasin, just got home. Didn't suck.
Lucky pup! Still about 1.5-2 months away from a "didn't suck" lap around here.
Although, TWC is forecasting snow for the western UP this weekend. And even down here in SE MI, we should b getting some nightime lows into the thirties later this week! So who knows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an early start and deep snow season this year! :thumbsup:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
Mt Brighton here I come...
Lol! Surely you're not referring to our Mt. Brighton??? I'd take a half assed, spotty covered, 12" base, opening day run at AB over a full on POW dump at our mt. Brighton any day! (...twice on Sunday!) ;) :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
We have to visit for the race we are doing..... It's in the epic race thread..... Maybe you can meet up for the afternoon.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
We have to visit for the race we are doing..... It's in the epic race thread..... Maybe you can meet up for the afternoon.
No shit?! I'll make sure to check out that thread later. Check the dates n whatnot. Mt. Brighton's only 20 min. From me. If I can I'll certainly show up to cheer your boy on!
(...maybe shake the hand of the SBF's Karmic Road Warrior as well!) :thumbsup:

BTW, You should post an announcement in the MI. regional forum as well. I'm sure a lot of the guys would love to come out and cheer your son on too!!!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I almost took a 5 hour drive overnight to hit up timberline when they opened for the weekend of 10/5. The friend with the ride came to his senses sadly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts