Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

141 - 160 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
lolololol homie tryna get me to rage and he end up raging himself
I am surprised anyone is engaging with him. You’re an adult, he’s either a kid, or he’s an adult that calls himself a kid. And he calls people “karen” or “skier” as an insult, which is consistent with what a kid would do. Ignore the kiddo

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to snowboarding, feel free to do any stupid shit that you want ...

I think we should be creating an environment and community that helps people learn a safe and fun way to explore snowboarding.
That first sentence is reality. That second sentence is a dream. Its a nice dream but reality is the status quo is about 30 years in the making. Good luck righting this ship.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I am surprised anyone is engaging with him. You’re an adult, he’s either a kid, or he’s an adult that calls himself a kid. And he calls people “karen” or “skier” as an insult, which is consistent with what a kid would do. Ignore the kiddo
You sound old, boomer

·
Registered
7 Posts
What a silly thread. It's just a YouTube channel. Blaming a YouTuber for what people might do is insane. Pretty soon we're going to have to have warnings on every little detail because personal responsibility is no longer required, just play the victim. Seems to be the trend today. The attitude of this OP is why we have such a litigious society in the US. These guys put out some quality videos, and I give them props for that. Blaming them for what someone else decides to do is totally laughable. It's just entertainment, put on your big boy pants and lose the panties.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
What a silly thread. It's just a YouTube channel. Blaming a YouTuber for what people might do is insane. Pretty soon we're going to have to have warnings on every little detail because personal responsibility is no longer required, just play the victim. Seems to be the trend today. The attitude of this OP is why we have such a litigious society in the US. These guys put out some quality videos, and I give them props for that. Blaming them for what someone else decides to do is totally laughable. It's just entertainment, put on your big boy pants and lose the panties.
He said panties 🤭🤭

·
Registered
722 Posts
What’s the majority opinion, chicken or turkey sausage? Fuck that vegetable sausage though.
...I totally plan to watch the Japow videos they just uploaded. I will grow jealous and then decide I hate them. Next I will put on avy gear and continue to slog through cold calls.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think the OP is just reflecting on the state of current litigious society. not making it worse, it's already there.

Unfortunately precedent has already been set and reinforced numerous times though frivolous and ridiculous claims for damages being upheld by courts across the country..

To me, the problem is that Kevin and TJ NEED to make popular content to fund themselves and continue the sweet lifestyle where they don't have to work a shit job to get by.

That may lead to dubious decisions where they go and do sketchy things without the skills and knowledge to deal with things going wrong.

No-one can stop people viewing Youtube videos and then doing dumb shit. The problem is those dumb people are not putting on their big boy or big girl pants and taking personal responsibility for their actions.

None of the SBPC guys are doing anything truly radical. they seem to stick within the limits of their ability, for the most part.

If Kevin, TJ or any of their buddies do stupid shit and then sue the resort, THEN their youtube channels deserve to die.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok. For your atonement I give you this.

Cook up a pound of ground sweet Italian sausage. Drain and set aside.
Dice up a bag of red potates quite small. Start sauteing in half butter half olive oil.
Dice up a white onion. Start sauteing in butter.
Dice up a red and green pepper. Add to onion.
Add onion mix to potatoes. Season. Garlic/salt is a must, Italian seasoning, celery salt if you really want to be a boss.
Add sausage last. Ratio to preference, maybe save a little sausage for a pizza or whatev.
Finish cooking and serve, or even better the next day. Do it all in this order to time your ingredients and preserve flavors.

Best hash you'll ever have.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ok. For your atonement I give you this.

Cook up a pound of ground sweet Italian sausage. Drain and set aside.
Dice up a bag of red potates quite small. Start sauteing in half butter half olive oil.
Dice up a white onion. Start sauteing in butter.
Dice up a red and green pepper. Add to onion.
Add onion mix to potatoes. Season. Garlic/salt is a must, Italian seasoning, celery salt if you really want to be a boss.
Add sausage last. Ratio to preference, maybe save a little sausage for a pizza or whatev.
Finish cooking and serve, or even better the next day. Do it all in this order to time your ingredients and preserve flavors.

Best hash you'll ever have.
Don't forget to add a fried egg on top! I prefer over easy but whatever floats your boat!

141 - 160 of 202 Posts