Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can't believe it never sold for $110. 150 is totally fair price. Anything less you might as well just ride it. I like all the designs! I think the one you ended up doing...drop bomb with face is my favorite in the bunch there.

I was going to buy the DIY before the chill one was released but it sold out and been sold out for months. I really hope it comes back in stock so you can make more.

If goes in stock hop on Burton chat tell them you want the discount for owning a toyota. They'll give you 20% off code and you can get the DIY kits for $80. So it might be easier to sell when pricing 130/140.
Thanks for the feed back and info. Much appreciated. I hope to push art

·
Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks for the feed back and info. Much appreciated. I hope to push art
Just a heads up @Matías the DIY throwback is finally back in stock today! This is what I initially wanted before pulling trigger on the Chill edition.

@WigMar I think I saw you mentioned you have a woodshop might be a fun summer project board for you.

MSRP is $99 but if you ask for the Toyota owner discount code it can be had for $79. The code only works once so buy as many things that qualify you want to get 20% off them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
@Jack87 I started learning to snowboard by being a chaperone for Chill, and now I’m a volunteer mentor/teacher every winter! Well, every winter that there isn’t a worldwide pandemic.....

·
Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@Jack87 I started learning to snowboard by being a chaperone for Chill, and now I’m a volunteer mentor/teacher every winter! Well, every winter that there isn’t a worldwide pandemic.....
Oh that's awesome! I signed up recently to be one. They sent an email asking for mentor's for the skateboard program in Denver I think this coming weeks. Pretty last minute. Sadly I don't feel like my ability is up to par as far as skateboards are concerned.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts