Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boom, here it is. This was my project for the afternoon. Pretty simple, basic design. I made them low enough so I didnt need to have a jump/lip or anything. You can just ride at them and hop up. I also made them so the two ends can easily be secured together to make one long one.

Started out planing the base for the width of the poly

Added some legs, pretty simple

made the sloped one, same way I did the flat one. painted the top so I could get the sheet put down

top sheet screwed on. ill finish painting it soon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks like a trip to the ER pretty soon.

Thats way too thin to hold any weight, if you do by some miracle manage to boardslide it the flex of your board is going to dig into the edges of the plastic

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a trip to the ER pretty soon.

Thats way too thin to hold any weight, if you do by some miracle manage to boardslide it the flex of your board is going to dig into the edges of the plastic
i was jumping on and off them for a solid 20 minutes, over and over, to see if it bent or cracked anywhere and it didnt budge. im not worried

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks pretty damn good to me. post up some vids and pics of you hittin that!
thanks. as soon as I get about 6" on top of the mtn I should be able to go up and play!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Looks good. Not sure what top sheet you used but if it's not super hard and slick you might wanna stick to just 50/50 and spinning off of it. If you try a board slide you'll evidentially catch an edge from it digging in. Remember your edge is a blade. Just be aware is all I'm saying and have a blast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts