Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna get the lib tech skate banana I like riding park alot more so I was thinking the 154cm but some of my freinds say 156cm but I dont know..... I need help. Im about 5,8 have a size 11 boot and am 130 to 135 pounds. thanks you.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Im 5'10" 120~lbs, size 10 boot and ride a 152 flow era and just ordered a 147 k2 www, imho you should probly stick to mid/upper 140's - lowers 150's for a more playfull/easier to throw around park board(depending on the features you wanna hit. ie:jibs, booters, etc.).

What size are you currently riding? And how does that feel?

·
Registered
73 Posts
even a 154 skate banana is too long for your weight only my opinion id do some research before i bought good luck

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Bro I'm 6'1" 180lbs with a 12 boot and I ride a 156W Banana. You definitely don't want a 156 based off your stats. With its rocker tech you can even size down about 2 (my "suggested size" based off those charts you see everywhere is a 158)
If its this years model you have your eyes on I'm pretty sure the smallest Wide they made was a 153. Get that one. Waist width will fit your size 11's and the length fits your stats a lot better......happy shredding. It's a really fun stick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts