Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not joking. Most of you are going to post in this thread something along the lines of, "he deserved it", or "good riddance". However, I just wanted you guys to know that I will be taking a temporary break from this forum. Why am I leaving? Well, instead of talking about the passion that links us all together, we talk about random stuff that has no content, and makes everyone angry. I am part of it. I cause trouble. I think that this forum would be better off without me. But, I will definitely return. Maybe when I am older, maybe in a couple of days -- but I will be back. Other people will take my place, and hopefully you guys will not think that this forum will be any different. To those of you who supported me: thanks, I really mean it. To those of you who made war: thanks. You guys gave me a good laugh.

This is not the end!

Best Regards,

Matthew

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Awww people... DAMN YOU! I purposefully tried to respond quickly (on topic) to a bunch of threads to hopefully make this one drop off the active topics list.

I haven't got involved to this point, but people like this are just here for attention. People blame it on the mods, but it's the attention whores that cause the problems!

Best method of dealing with this (other than my previous favorite way to deal with them), is to ignore them.

So he/she/it is leaving... Why did he/she/it feel they needed to make a thread about it? Attention!

And like all of our drug addicted cousins, the worst thing we can do is enable. :blowup:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Since this is at the top anyways, I'll post this pic of my snowboard again.

And a reward for anyone who happens to scroll thru my whole post.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
What does it mean that it was the board pic that gave me "Wood!!" :laugh:

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
DC,
I enjoyed some of the stuff and the elicited responses. However, in all good tales there's the butt end or the tragic role. However I'd like to point out that being the antagonist is much more than being merely a douche bag troll with an asshole for a mouth. Yes being the villain, there is douche baggery, assholishness but there also needs to be a dash of charm or endearment to raise being the antagonist to an art form. Thus....

HOW TO CREATE A MEMORABLE VILLAIN OR ANTAGONIST FOR YOUR STORY : Character Development Help

And if you ever come down and want to ride or a tour, let me know.
wrath

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
I would like to take this moment remembering our dear friend. DCsnow.

And to ask that as a collective group we knock the fucking yoga pants pics off. It was funny for awhile and appropriate for some threads. It is getting very off putting for our female members to have them pop up in every flame thread and such.

So pretty please with sugar on top. Knock off the yoga pants pics.

Lets show a little more class. If you a thread dedicated to them be my guest. Lets keep it contained.

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
yoga pants were/are an organic, playful tool used on trolls because the mods are not doing their jobs in neutralizing them. if trolls were banned/blocked/deleted/shut down/chastised appropriately by the people charged to do so it never would have evolved.

my new tool of choice against these idiots will hereafter be Blue Waffle and herpes dick pics exclusively. you'll be begging for yoga pants if you don't address these trolls.

this thread is not exempt. this is nothing but attention whoring (trolling). please delete/lock this thread.

·
Registered
196 Posts
yoga pants were/are an organic, playful tool used on trolls because the mods are not doing their jobs in neutralizing them. if trolls were banned/blocked/deleted/shut down/chastised appropriately by the people charged to do so it never would have evolved.

my new tool of choice against these idiots will hereafter be Blue Waffle and herpes dick pics exclusively. you'll be begging for yoga pants if you don't address these trolls.

this thread is not exempt. this is nothing but attention whoring (trolling). please delete/lock this thread.
ANYTHING but blue waffle and herpes dick... ANYTHING

·
Registered
964 Posts
Damn it guys, you just kept pushing and pushing DCsnow away and now he's gone! :laugh:

In all seriousness though, DC made for some mildly entertaining reading on the slow days. So in that respect, DCsnow, you will be missed.

Now, lets talk about snowboarding. :yahoo:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
.....In all seriousness though, DC made for some mildly entertaining reading on the slow days. So in that respect, DCsnow, you will be missed.
:dunno: I guess if you guys start missing the entertainment? I suppose M2M and I could always go back to making asses of ourselves and start hurling insults at ea. other again!

Whaddaya say there buddy? Wanna get into another shit slinging rant just for old times sake? ;) :eusa_clap:

Now, lets talk about snowboarding. :yahoo:
Naaah! Your right! Snowboard talk, That's a better idea anyway!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:facepalm:

Do not feed the troll. He just needs the attention to feed his narcissism.

Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
:dunno: I guess if you guys start missing the entertainment? I suppose M2M and I could always go back to making asses of ourselves and start hurling insults at ea. other again!

Whaddaya say there buddy? Wanna get into another shit slinging rant just for old times sake? ;) :eusa_clap:
Lol. Hell, why not. You old wind bag. :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
6,325 Posts
This thread is done. Move on.

You want a more locked-down forum? You got it. Note however, that it isn't "a more locked-down forum except when I post".

Be careful what you wish for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.